Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 memories, moments and lessons


favorite memories:
+going to st. george with my dad for my birthday
+growing closer to mike than i ever thought possible
+playing "samuri unite" in sun valley
+roadtrip to wyoming to take kennedy to school
+cruise to mexico

hardest moments:
+leaving logan--unexpectedly moving--drastically changing our plans and future goals
+house payment + rent payment
+living apart from mike for 6 months

lessons learned:
+forgive. forget. move on.
+"i am the master of my fate; i am the captain of my soul."
+"courage, then, and patience! courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones. and then when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." -victor hugo

2 comments:

jess bahr said...

I love it! Sounds like 2011 was a great year and you learned alot! I hope 2012 brings you lots of love and happiness!!!

Camilla said...

What a memorable year. You are so darling Carly. I am so glad to still keep in touch!