Friday, March 30, 2012

pursuit of happiness

"now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy." --guillaume apollinaire

maybe it's the spring air, the extra hours of sunshine or simply the fact that we are two days from april (which is either going to become my favorite month ever or the worst month ever)--but around here we're just feeling very happy.

and maybe i will start each of my days the same way as this cute curly girl to keep the happy vibes going:




enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Ben and Amanda said...

Just the other day I was wondering how you were doing since it has been a while since you posted. Thanks for sharing this little video. We all need to be nicer to ourselves and just be happy and enjoy life.

Trimbles said...

OK, thats HILARIOUS. I think I SHOULD start my days that way. Thanks so much for sharing it. I needed it today. Love you both. We booked our tickets last night for this summer. Sun Valley is a GO. HOORAY!!!